- Pretty much every kind of repair you could think of with lots of pictures and tricks.
Guitar Refinishing at the ReRanch
The Valve Wizard
- good info on understanding tube amp circuits. The
Common-cathode triode gain stage article
is especially good for learning how amps are designed.
- Several original amp projects and a good support forum.
Fender Field Guide
- details and schematics on vintage Fender amps.
Ampage layout tips
RCA Receiving Tube Manual
- Several PDF's of the various RCA manuals are floating around out there, they're very helpful. The older versions (RC-14) have data on some very old tubes.
Master volume controls
- a nice bit on Mike's tube amp pages on various MV techniques.
is a nice tutorial on setting up LTspice to model a tone stack.
T's tech notes
- notes about tremolo circuits, etc.
Delta Blues Tips
- best acoustic blues lessons ever.
All content copyright © Audio Artillery for 1,000 years.